The impact of a potential “Brexit” will play an important role on the data protection strategy of many companies and a lot will depend on what is decided in the next few days and weeks. This is why understanding the current state of Brexit is so critical right now.
You will learn in this on-demand webinar:
- What is the current state of play between the UK and EU?
- What are the options for Brexit resolution
- “No deal” Brexit
- “UK PMs deal” Brexit
- Other options
- The Data Protection Act (DPA) 2018 and its relationship with GDPR
- What are the consequences of Brexit for the ICO?
- What are the consequences of Brexit for business?
- What impacts will there be on international data transfers?
- What are the steps to take now?
If you want to understand better what the current state of Brexit is and what its implications to data protection are, watch this webinar today!