Broadcast Date: December 3, 2019 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EST
On November 1, 2019, the new European Commission will take office. President-elect Ursula von der Leyen has already announced that “A Europe fit for the digital age” will be one of her key priorities, which should include legislation for a coordinated European approach on the human and ethical implications of Artificial Intelligence in the first 100 days. What else will the new Commission have in store for privacy and data protection? And will this have any affect on the application of the GDPR? During this webinar, we will discuss what is happening in Europe around privacy and data protection.
Join this webinar to learn:
- About the guidelines of the European Data Protection Board
- How organisations should deal with the ongoing changes
- The enforcement of the GDPR at national and European level and the political discussions in the European Parliament
- Explore how Nymity’s suite of GDPR solutions can help your organisation plan, implement, maintain and demonstrate GDPR compliance
- Receive the most current national implementation information by country from Nymity’s GDPR Implementation Tracker