Broadcast Date: October 10 2019, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EST
After September 13, 2019, the California state legislature is in recess until the start of 2020. At this point, the text of the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) will be final and organizations will know the specific requirements to prepare for. The CCPA will bring unprecedented change to the US privacy law landscape with it’s focus on individual rights requests.
In addition to the California law, 15 other states have already proposed similar data protection bills. During this webinar, the Nymity team will discuss the final, adopted amendments to the CCPA, as well as relevant updates for other Consumer Privacy Bills and Acts across the United States. This webinar will address approaches to achieve CCPA compliance and prepare for the other pending laws.
Join this webinar to:
- Understand the impact of the newly adopted requirements on your organization
- Uncover ways to ensure you stand ready to demonstrate compliance once they go into force
- Learn how other organizations are tackling CCPA compliance
- Learn how Nymity’s DSR, a policy based solution can help you keep track of each individual request, while providing the legal and operational context for the required response and dramatically reduce the time to fulfill a request
- Discover Nymity’s Records of Processing Inventory, the simplest data inventory solution in the industry that generates clear ROI for the business