Before 25 May, 2020, the European Commission will present the first official evaluation of the GDPR, two years after the entry into application of the new regulation. The European Data Protection Board has given their view, as have the EU Member States. During this webinar, we will discuss the first lessons learned from the GDPR, including from the private sector.
In addition, as is custom during the quarterly updates, we will provide you with an overview of the new guidelines from the European Data Protection Board and enforcement action from the various supervisory authorities. In addition, we will take a look beyond the European Union’s borders at what is happening in the Middle East and Africa.
- The lessons learned in the first two years the GDPR has been in effect;
- The guidelines of the European Data Protection Board;
- The enforcement of the GDPR at national and European level;
- Data protection developments in Africa and the Middle East;
- How TrustArc can support you stay up-to-date on data protection and privacy compliance in the EMEA region.
This webinar is eligible for 1 CPE credit.