The global pandemic caused by COVID-19 has affected most companies, with many of them needing to change how they operate. Companies are shifting from how to create a remote workforce to how to re-open the physical office.
Is your company ready to re-open to comply with privacy regulations during this COVID-19 pandemic? Key questions to answer:
- Can I require temperature screenings of all who enter our facilities?
- Can we store or share employee health data?
- What information can I share regarding infected employees?
- Can I require employees to use a contact tracing application?
- Can I require employees to wear masks in the office?
In light of the uncertainty, the privacy experts at TrustArc have created an easy-to-follow comparison chart to see how country specific laws map to COVID-19 published references from regulators.